Warranty & Returns Policy
At Innovation LEDs we offer a 30 day, no-quibble returns or replacement policy, because we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.
If you are unhappy in any way with your purchase, you may return it for a refund or a replacement as long as you return it in the same condition as it arrived (original/undamaged packaging and product) and within 30 days of the order being delivered.
Please note: we take no responsibility for items that are lost or damaged on their way back to us. We advise customers to package their bulbs carefully and to use at least a second class recorded service. Please also include our paper invoice when returning items or at least the order number / invoice number to enable us to identify your order.
Before returning any items, first please contact our customer service team to discuss any problems you are having. If they are unable to resolve your problem directly, please download and complete our returns form and include it with any items you are returning.
For Non-Faulty Items:
If you decide you no longer want your bulbs or you have bought the wrong bulbs, just return them to us within 30 days of delivery. As long as they are fit for resale (undamaged and in their original packaging), we will refund or exchange them.
For individual products, refunds will be based on the price the product(s) were purchased for at the time the order was placed. For individual products purchased as part of a bundle, a refund will only be issued if all the products purchased as part of the bundle are returned together.
If the items we have sent you are not the ones you ordered or if we have sent you the incorrect number of items, please contact us straight away so we can resolve the problem. Where the items are incorrect, we will ask you to return them to us before we send out the correct items.
For Faulty Items:
If you receive an item and it is damaged or faulty then please return it back to us in its original packaging and within 30 days of delivery. Upon arrival the order contents will be inspected and tested by our test center. Once the fault is confirmed, we will issue either a replacement, equivalent or a full refund on the product.
We will only pay your returns postage for a faulty item as long as you send it using Royal Mail 2nd class recorded delivery AND this fault is the result of an error on behalf of Innovation LEDs (You received the incorrect items, or the item arrived damaged).
- The Returns policy excludes any bulbs that have failed due to ill fitting or other external factors (e.g. shock/being dropped etc)
- You may not return an item for a refund or exchange outside the 30 day period starting from when your order has been delivered according to our system.
- We will not refund your postage costs if there is no error on behalf of Innovation LEDs - this includes the shipping cost of initially sending the item to you.
- The order contents must be returned to us before a refund or exchange can be administered.
- You must include our returns form and if possible the paper invoice and original packaging that came with the order for any returns you would like to make.
- Any damaged or incorrect packaging in relation to what we originally sent you with the order may incur a restocking fee of up to 15% of the total order value.
The Returns policy does not apply to damage or failure to perform arising as a result of any Acts of God or from any abuse, misuse, abnormal use or use in violation of any applicable standard, code or instructions for use including without limitation those contained in the latest safety, industry and/or electrical standards for the relevant region(s).
Returning An Item Within Warranty:
All Innovation LEDs Bulbs come with a 3 year warranty as standard, if you're unsure if a particular product qualifies under this warranty, please refer to the duration specified in the Warranty field of the Technical Information area in the Product Description for the product(s) in question as we will primarily refer to this when processing your claim.
If you are within the specified warranty period for the product and want to return a faulty item, you just need to follow our standard returns process. When we receive your item, we will then check that it’s within warranty and for any faults before arranging a replacement.
- The Warranty excludes any bulbs that have failed due to ill fitting or other external factors (e.g. shock/being dropped etc)
- We will asses your Warranty claim based on the duration specified in the Warranty field of the Technical Information area in the Product Description for the product(s) in question.
- The Warranty is limited to bulb replacement only (of the same product or, if the product is discontinued, the nearest equivalent as identified by us).
- The customer is responsible for the postage costs to return the failed bulbs to us, but we will pay for the postage for the replacement bulbs to be sent to the customer.
- The failed bulbs must be returned to us before a warranty claim can be administered.
This Warranty does not apply to damage or failure to perform arising as a result of any Acts of God or from any abuse, misuse, abnormal use or use in violation of any applicable standard, code or instructions for use including without limitation those contained in the latest safety, industry and/or electrical standards for the relevant region(s).
Section 16 in our terms and conditions has specific details of what does and does not qualify under our 3 year Warranty.
Innovation LEDS (Returns)
If you've met our terms and conditions and would like to return a product you've purchased from our website - please download, fill out, print, THIS returns form.